BQ HeatCore DDG Extruder Kit: High quality 3D printer extruder
BQ Heatcore DDG Extruder Kit
The extruder from bq is known for its outstanding quality. In order to allow users of other printers benefit from perhaps one of the best extruders of this moment, this bq extruder is now available as part. Also suitable for application in DIY.
Greater tractive force.
The double drive gear traction system of the new extruder provides perfect grip of the filament: the two gear wheels apply pressure and pull it smoothly through to the hot-end. Designed and developed from scratch by the BQ hardware and mechanical design team, it is one of the few extruders on the market that allow the pressure exerted on the filament to be modified according to the material used. With the risk of obstruction minimised, a greater variety of filaments can be used, such as PLA, bronze, wood, copper and even flexible materials such as FilaFlex.
All the necessary material for impeccable printing results.
|Greater tractive force in the extruder.|
|PTFE tube to reduce friction.|
|reaches the printing temperature rapidly.|
|quality control and testing by the bq technical team.|
|integrated 100K thermistor.|
|40W 12V ceramic cartridge heater.|
Box content BQ HeatCore DDG Extruder kit.
- Full extruder body
- Stepper motor
- Fan heat sink with axial fan
- 100K NTC thermistor
- 40W 12V ceramic cartridge heater
- DDG Hot-end with mechanical internal PTFE and brass nozzle
- Black powder-coated steel extruder support for the usual Prusa i3 models (including the Prusa i3 Hephestos).
Extruder Cable Kit
- 4-wire cable for Nema 17 motor with JST connector
- 2-wire cable for extruder thermistor with 2-pin female connector
- Crimped cable for fan and blower with sleeve terminal
- Crimped cable for cartridge heater with sleeve terminal
Here you can add custom original content(text, images, videos and more) for each product page.